A few days ago I lost my keys. It's one of the most devastating things anyone can go through. For me, it initially felt like I lost a part of my life, a part of me. I searched through all the possible places I could think of, and found nothing. I sat down in my bed and just gave it up to God. I was tired of trying to look for them so I prayed and asked God to find them for me, and acknowledged that His timing would be perfect. Two days passed and I'm on the train heading downtown. I get a phone call from my roommate George. He told me He had just finished spending time with God and then the Holy Spirit told him to check a certain place in the house. He goes over there and sure enough, he finds my keys there.
It's experiences like that, where God answers a prayer like that, that restore my faith when it is weak, and push me to believe for bigger, greater things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's awesome. I love hearing stories like these, proving that God cares about the little details in our lives. It's very reassuring when we're dealing with bigger things, like, "If God cares about my keys, then surely He can help me with this!"
Anyway, I like reading your blog. It is thought-provoking =]
-gabbie
Post a Comment